UX / UI Designer
Separamos os principais detalhes sobre a vaga
Cargo principal: UX / UI Designer
Salário: Salário a combinar
Local de trabalho: São Paulo
Detalhes da vaga fornecidos pelo contratante:
• Make concepts tangible by designing the user interface for all digital solutions
• Develop new disruptive and transformational products and services to support our Latin American and Western European markets (Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Portugal, and Spain)
• Design and validate the user experience for each solution developed at the lab in partnership with the operations
• Work in close collaboration with marketing, IT and product local teams validate concepts and solutions
• Work in collaboration with Solaria Labs U.S. and Singapore to share design standards and patterns and align on tools and techniques
You’re good at and offer:
• Quickly build screens/UI/Experiences that make ideas and concepts tangible
• Proven knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and Sketch
• Experience setting up and conducting user interviews and usability tests
• Experience building user journeys, service blueprints, empathy maps and other design methods is highly desirable.
• Ability to visualize and communicate complex ideas
• Passion for constantly learning and creating new things. A team player who is transparent, ethical, and learns from failure
• Demonstrated skills in hitting multiple targets under pressure
• Comfortable with ambiguity and capable of self-starting, self-organizing and creatively overcoming obstacles
• Experience on a start-up or innovative corporate team building customer-centric products in a test & learn approach (e.g. Lean Start-Up, Agile Development, etc) is a plus
• Bachelor´s degree in Digital Design/Graphic Design/Industrial Design.
• Portfolio presentation is mandatory
• This position will be reporting to the Head of Product Design
• Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish and intermediate English skills for basic verbal communication and email exchange. The ability to speak all three languages will be considered a plus
Vaga para SP / Capital – Zona Sul Benefícios: Assistência Médica / Medicina em grupo, Assistência Odontológica, Auxílio-Creche, Convênio com farmácia, Participação nos lucros, Previdência privada, Seguro de vida em grupo, Vale alimentação, Vale-refeição, Vale-transporte ■ Regime de contratação: CLT (Efetivo)
Sobre a empresa:
Who we are:Solaria Labs was created by Liberty Mutual Insurance with one simple mandate: to bring disruptive innovations that make a better, safer future. We pursue this mandate by building and testing experimental new products based on customer centric research around emerging trends. Solaria currently has locations in Boston, MA, Singapore and a third location in São Paulo, Brazil to partner our Latin American and Western European markets. Why you may enjoy working at Solaria:We are currently seeking a Product Design Specialist who will develop and validate new concepts based on user insights using a customer centric approach and agile techniques. This position will be reporting to the Head of Product Design. The ideal candidate is passionate about emerging technologies, entrepreneurial, and capable of leading multiple projects in collaboration with countries’ product teams. The role will be responsible for exploring new opportunities, designing the product business model, manage the product roadmap, create the go-to-market strategy and develop the marketing and sales strategy to launch a MVP. This role will work closely with partners and stakeholders within Liberty Mutual, including stakeholders in our local Brazil office and our Latin American, Western European and U.S. offices. This role will also work closely with our Boston and Singapore Labs to ensure coordination and sharing across projects.
É IMPORTANTE VOCÊ SABER
O Site https://www.buscaoportunidades.com.br/ atua APENAS na divulgação de vagas. Não realizamos seleção e/ou contratação. Pedimos que leia sempre com muita atenção todos os dados da vaga antes de se candidatar. Envie currículo apenas para as vagas que corresponda ao seu perfil. O Site https://www.buscaoportunidades.com.br/ não faz nenhum tipo de cobrança financeira dos usuários do site. Fique atendo a cobranças de empresas terceiras para serviços de recolocação profissional ou promessas de emprego. A finalidade do nosso site é exclusivamente divulgar vagas de emprego GRATUITAMENTE. O envio do seu currículo através da nossa plataforma não é garantia de agendamento de entrevista e/ou seleção. Não possuímos nenhum envolvimento ou participação no processo seletivo. https://www.buscaoportunidades.com.br/ é gratuito hoje, amanhã e sempre.
Como explicado acima, segue o link para o artigo original da vaga